Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. New to the forum. My name is Dave. Signed the papers Thursday and getting delivered right after the 1st. Making some room and waiting for my car capsule to come in so it won't get full of dust at my shop.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from southern IL and Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to riding it this spring. Only bad thing is, I'm gonna have to walk past it everyday at work after it gets delivered until spring.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome. What dealer did you purchase at? I'm in the western burbs but will pull the trigger in April when we thaw.

BTW, I grew up on the NW side (Portage Park area). Good to see someone from the old hood.

Keep your eyes peeled here. I like to coordinate spirited drives of like vehicles and will most certainly line up some spirited Slingshot drives in the spring.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome, I grew up in Rogers Park, migration has led me to Algonquin.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome. What dealer did you purchase at? I'm in the western burbs but will pull the trigger in April when we thaw.

BTW, I grew up on the NW side (Portage Park area). Good to see someone from the old hood.

Keep your eyes peeled here. I like to coordinate spirited drives of like vehicles and will most certainly line up some spirited Slingshot drives in the spring.[/QUOTE

Sorry for late reply. I never received email of posts and I have a house full of sick kids so haven't been signed on much.

I bought mine from Nielsen in Lake Villa. Salesperson Mike was great and process was smooth. It was a bit of a hike though. I live near Lawrence and Harlem. The other dealer was in Woodstock so same difference distance wise .

We're still on schedule delivering Jan 5. Made some room and I'm all set!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello All. New to the forum. My name is Dave. Signed the papers Thursday and getting delivered right after the 1st. Making some room and waiting for my car capsule to come in so it won't get full of dust at my shop.
Awesome... Hi Dave, I'm in Schaumburg. We have to hook up some time with other fellas' from NW Chicago. Took it out a few days' ago and people were really wondering what the hell I was driving?! It's real funny to see their expressions :)

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
Welcome.....:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome... Hi Dave, I'm in Schaumburg. We have to hook up some time with other fellas' from NW Chicago. Took it out a few days' ago and people were really wondering what the hell I was driving?! It's real funny to see their expressions :)

I look forward to getting together in the spring with everyone. I think everyone will be like what the f is that For awhile in the spring as everyone starts seeing the SS on the road.

I have to get the SS recalls in order soon. Spring is around the corner! I put the hid kit and full blown air intake on a few days ago . Just waiting for my bassani exhaust to come in so I can put this thing back together.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I look forward to getting together in the spring with everyone. I think everyone will be like what the f is that For awhile in the spring as everyone starts seeing the SS on the road.

I have to get the SS recalls in order soon. Spring is around the corner! I put the hid kit and full blown air intake on a few days ago . Just waiting for my bassani exhaust to come in so I can put this thing back together.
Yes looking forward to Spring! Here's my HID kit..., & looking for an exhaust kit, I'll try Bassani.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts