Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Main fuse block is on recall for all models 2015 - 2019. Check your VIN to see if you are affected. This was announced 10/22/2019. Mine is on the list. Parts not available until mid-November (right after the snow flies)..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Main fuse block is on recall for all models 2015 - 2019. Check your VIN to see if you are affected. This was announced 10/22/2019. Mine is on the list. Parts not available until mid-November (right after the snow flies)..
So are they replacing it with a bigger better fuse block, because clicking around in the email it refers to relocating the fuse block? Bigger better sounds more logical.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are they replacing it with a bigger better fuse block, because clicking around in the email it refers to relocating the fuse block? Bigger better sounds more logical.
Hopefully Polaris will get it and make it right. I have to give them credit for issuing the recalls but sometimes it takes more than a few failures to do so. I do know of some who have had that fuse block melt and had to pay for repairs and parts since their Slings were out of warranty and Polaris denied liability. Also, Polaris always doesn't get it right. Our Sling has had the back up camera replaced multiple times now due to recalls. Who really knows what is going on with Polaris and especially with the bean counters who seem to want to weigh producing a quality product with bottom line profits. Just like the Slingshot, it has been quite a ride (back and forth to the dealership).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts