Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks, the eagerly anticipated SSVWorks Rear Deck Hump Speaker Pods for the Polaris Slingshot are finally here. These will simply replace the two ABS stock deck humps with fiberglass 6.5" speaker pods allowing you to gain some much needed audio rear fill in your Polaris Slingshot. We'll be doing an installation video tomorrow and hopefully posting by the end of the day. Well update this thread once the video is live!

Please use code: POD10 for 10% OFF of these speaker pods. (Limited Time Only!)

More info here: Rear Deck Hump Speaker Pods for the Polaris Slingshot

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
I really like these! This is a good spot for a 2nd pair of speakers on a Slingshot. My top speakers are up by my face like these and it makes a world of difference.

Good looking product!

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like these! This is a good spot for a 2nd pair of speakers on a Slingshot. My top speakers are up by my face like these and it makes a world of difference.

Good looking product!
Totally agree Trav! They sourced a new MFG for this Slingshot product and the build quality is quite impressive.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks order made keep up the good work but please stop taking all my money
Thx my friend.

ALL SSV DECK HUMP PODS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!

Update: All orders that were placed for the rear deck hump speaker pods are shipping today! Thanks for the support guys! These pods look amazing... you're gonna love em. They have an air tight rubber boot through the base of each pod with speaker wire already running through the enclosure. SSV stepped up their game on these. Taking more pics now!

polaris-slingshot-behind-the-seat-speaker-pods-ssv-works-air-tight-boot.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Folks, the eagerly anticipated SSVWorks Rear Deck Hump Speaker Pods for the Polaris Slingshot are finally here. These will simply replace the two ABS stock deck humps with fiberglass 6.5" speaker pods allowing you to gain some much needed audio rear fill in your Polaris Slingshot. We'll be doing an installation video tomorrow and hopefully posting by the end of the day. Well update this thread once the video is live!

Will this work with the Slingshade?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, I am impressed! Those look a lot better than I thought they would. Just ordered the Slingshade, have not seen one in person yet , so I am not sure about fitment right now. After I get the top in , I will take a serious look at these. I have already purchased the side pods and like those a lot . Thanks for updated pics.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, I am impressed! Those look a lot better than I thought they would. Just ordered the Slingshade, have not seen one in person yet , so I am not sure about fitment right now. After I get the top in , I will take a serious look at these. I have already purchased the side pods and like those a lot . Thanks for updated pics.
Not a problem. If you decide to grab a set and they don't fit with the SlingShade.. we'll happily take them back from ya! :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Been waiting for these since the summer time. Excited to get them installed. It will be a happy new year indeed. Now if I could only finish the custom sub install I have been dreaming up.

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts

Y'all rock these install videos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Is Tufskinz on here? Hoping they will be making a carbon fiber layover to lay over the plastic housing to match the rest of my interior.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts