Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone can use this...make an offer, I brought this without knowing what questions to ask the seller...lesson learned...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
If anyone can use this...make an offer, I brought this without knowing what questions to ask the seller...lesson learned...
For the benefit of the rest of us, is it the not street legal thing that is the problem or? I have looked at the quick release hubs a few times and been leery because of the amount of space they push the steering wheel into your chest and nightmares of the wheel coming off in my hands (unfounded I am sure).

What turned you off about this product?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't know when I brought this that it wouldn't work with a stock steering wheel & I am not interested in buying another steering wheel & the hub adapter..

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I didn't know when I brought this that it wouldn't work with a stock steering wheel & I am not interested in buying another steering wheel & the hub adapter..
Got it. Thanks for the details. Too bad you are not interested in the Assault D. They are sweet my man.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available for sale or trade....make offer, or if you have something to trade, lets talk...I am not going to use this & hate to see a new part just sitting here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available, guess I am not the only person that has no need for this part...if you want this for whatever reason contract me.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,840 Posts
Actually kind of interested in it. I'll shoot you a pm after I mull it over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts