Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch as Pro Driver, Darryl Cannon, Owner of Killboy.com puts the New PLUS 1 Quad Conversion through it's paces on the Dragon, for a Killboy Feature Video / Review. The run down was on wet pavement , the run back was drier.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Dudley 4
It's to bad he doesn't make this kit. He sells this kit.
We have the chassis and milled components made for us by a well known tubular chassis manufacturer and we source our own diffs, shocks, slotted rotors etc So how are we just a reseller ? . It's our own brand

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one of these kits on my slingshot and I didn't buy it from your company. I bought it from dfkitcar.com "project 3 2 4" who designed and built it. I have followed this kit since conception. I believe that credit belongs to the ones who actually designed and BUILDS it. The difference between the kits are the names of the kits "Plus 1" vs "Project 324" and DDMWorks also has the same kit.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Differences in equipment used such as shocks and spring rates can make a big difference, as can the materials used to form brackets, etc, so each version may not be the same. The fact that all are based on a similar design doesn't make them all the same. Assuming they are all built by the same fabber, the fabber seems to be OK with separate branding.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@dudley4 nobodies trying to take any credit away from DF Kitcar

Project 324 Update-

DF KIT CAR a company specializing in tubular chassis manufacturing and millworks , mainly their Goblin Kit Car, developed one of a few Camaro based Quad kits , known as the Project 324 . using their expertise in the tubular chassis industry, CNC millworks and Solid Works, thereby demonstrating to many of us, their tremendous abilities .

All things Slingshot, being familiar with the Doyle Family ventures, prior to becoming All Things Slingshot, was only too happy to fly down to Texas and visit with Adam and Lonny the moment they introduced their Quad Conversion endeavors. An agreement soon followed where DF kit Car would manufacture tubular chassis and millworks for A new line of Quad conversions known as the Plus 1, by All Things Slingshot. All Things would source their own Camaro diffs, drilled and slotted rotors, shocks, sway bars etc and be responsible for determining their own Specs , Options and Pricing.

Rumor has it, since then DF Kit Car has entered into some sort of agreement with at least one other Slingshot vendor, the details of which I am not privy to and do not wish to speculate on , That's Dave's story to tell.

With two established Slingshot Vendors using tubular chassis manufactured by DF Kit Car they decided to step out of the very demanding Slingshot retail industry and focus on their area of expertise being, tubular chassis manufacturing and custom Millworks.

All Things Slingshot is very excited about their newest product line, the Plus 1 Quad Conversion Kit and congratulates Adam and Lonny Doyle on their role in another successful product launch.

For details on the Plus 1 Quad Conversion Kit please visit,

https://allthingsslingshot.com…ad-conversion-kit-deposit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts