Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Gopro on this install because it's so dam easy attach. This is then fender right out of the box, along with my installing the light from the original 2.0 fender. It's designed to accept 305 and larger tires.
The two screws that you see in the picture are the ones you need to attach fender to Slingshot rear end. The shorter of the two will not work. 1 1/4'' is the correct length. Everything is just straight forward and simple. Two attachment points and reconnecting the wires.

My hats off to Paramount Plastics for giving us a improved product which is 100% better in everyway and it makes the install Childs play.

One other note; this new fender is much more sturdier and stable.

The new line of Paramount Plastics Fenders will be available through (Cyclesprings)

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looking good. Glad to hear it was easy to install.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No Gopro on this install because it's so dam easy attach. This is then fender right out of the box, along with my installing the light from the original 2.0 fender. It's designed to accept 305 and larger tires.
The two screws that you see in the picture are the ones you need to attach fender to Slingshot rear end. The shorter of the two will not work. 1 1/4'' is the correct length. Everything is just straight forward and simple. Two attachment points and reconnecting the wires.

My hats off to Paramount Plastics for giving us a improved product which is 100% better in everyway and it makes the install Childs play.

One other note; this new fender is much more sturdier and stable.

The new line of Paramount Plastics Fenders will be available through (Cyclesprings)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts