Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I know there are some folks that are looking at the 2020 Polaris Slingshot and trying to decide if it is for them. Information is what you need to answer that question. I made this video for you to help answer some questions you may not have thought to ask. I take the 2020 Slingshot Owners Manual and go thru the key elements to give you a basic look that will let you see areas maybe not thought of. You can do the same thing and go further by clicking on my Owners Manual list for the 2020 model and view for yourself. Look at my Content List on page 1 to find the posted links.

For now, take a look at what I found in the Owners Manual for the 2020 model Slingshot.

2020 Polaris Slingshot Review of Owners Manual

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
The Slingshot Headlights work different than most headlight systems. There are two systems for the Slingshot, USA and Canadian. The USA model for us has two outside headlights and two center headlights. I have created a video to demonstrate and explain how the USA system works. I will explain the Canadian system here now. The Canadian system has two outside headlights and two inboard Headlights with no center headlights. The two outside lights are on low beam all the time, the two inboard headlights are the low/high beam headlights. A lot of folks want both systems for more light and they install the Canadian system along with the USA system, giving 6 headlights. I have many video that will explain how to install the Canadian system along with upgrading the Headlights to LED's. Watch the video and see how our USA headlight system works, you may be surprised.

USA Headlight System Explained

121 - 122 of 122 Posts