Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was reading the "I spy grey" thread under the purchasing forum, I thought that a new thread should be started listing all the new owners and what they got, when they took delivery, maybe their deal/OTD price. As I got a couple posts down the thread, I saw that Canadian Eric, (AKA ERIC), posted he thought the same thing would be a good idea. So here goes you Lucky Dogs, (and bitches), post what ya got and when, where ya got them and whatever else ya want. I'm gonna ask the administration to possibly , at least temporarily, make this a sticky.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Thought that was what the REGISTARY menu item was for.

Most of the Corvette or other vehicle sites have a registry with the VIN, vehicle description, location owners Id and usually links to pictures. That way everyone has access to the list of all the vehicles and the information about them!

Reactions: Hollywood and Eric

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said, " be sure to put your name and where you...and what you have aquired" I think. Now I know how these Frenchies feel trying to type English

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can someone start a post...new owner...to see all of them...
Thought that was what the REGISTARY menu item was for.

Most of the Corvette or other vehicle sites have a registry with the VIN, vehicle description, location owners Id and usually links to pictures. That way everyone has access to the list of all the vehicles and the information about them!
That's why I said maybe only a temporary sticky since this is still such a new experience. It won't be long when we read, "Hi, I'm Dan Berwick and I just received my base, my out the door price was blah, blah blah". If you don't agree, feel free to disagree or say your opinion. Just a thought. And I thought posting in the registry was just a given.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It is not i want....

It is only..let say...

I am CLoClo and i received my GReY ss yesterday...in mirabel QC canada...

Easy noooooooo

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got SL from Best Buy in Pt. Pierce , Fl. No Freight & No Setup. The BEST ,in Best Buy really means ,Best Pricing , Best customer relationship ,Absolutely the best experience Iv'e ever had in buying a motor vehicle from anybody. Best Buy Rocks . They will prove it tomorrow night with there Slingshot Reveal. It Will Be Something........

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yeah, let's get using the registry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts