Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new SS red SL about a week ago... I am a retired electronic/mechanical engineer from ITT.
Live in the North Georgia mountains near Blue Ridge and enjoy the twisty roads up here.
Like to hear from other SS owners in the area and compare notes..

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Picked up my new SS red SL about a week ago... I am a retired electronic/mechanical engineer from ITT.
Live in the North Georgia mountains near Blue Ridge and enjoy the twisty roads up here.
Welcome Ed

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed.
I am envious because you live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country with fantastic roads perfect for the slingshot and decent weather.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Welcome Ed. Are you having a blast with the SS on those mountain roads? With those roads, I'm surprised you have time to join a forum.:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome, I live south of you in Marietta. I go up that way often on rides with my friends will need to get together!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Ed I love coming up to the mountains , we get up that way in October every year sure is the best time to go up their. Next year I will bring my ss with me instead of the harley. Enjoy your ride my friend .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts