Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, but failed to do an introduction so here it is. I am 52 live in Illinois just across the river from St. Louis, I had never even heard of the Sling Shot until 4 weeks ago just happened to be driving past a polaris dealer close by who is a friend and saw this crazy looking vehicle on the lot stopped in to check it out, instantly fell in love and as luck would have it the SL I was looking at was available so I bought it on the spot. I have been driving it for four weeks and already have 700 miles on it it goes Monday for the recall fixes, then I will start my build. I also drive a 2006 Z06 and a 2005 Hummer H2 SUT that I have converted to Duramax 6.6 turbo diesel putting out 680 RWHP, 900RWT and I am averaging 26 mpg. I also have a 2011 Harley ultra classic, but the Sling Shot is by far the most fun vehicle I have ever owned or driven, can't wait to get it turbo'd with headers and exhaust ran out the back, have plans for tons of hydro dipped Carbon fiber parts, wheels, black, trim and many engine pieces. I will post pics as my build comes along, glad to be apart of the forum

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome 6800 ...... What a machine, huh !

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
Welcome......:)

·
Registered
2016 Slingshot Turbo
5 Posts
the turbo will widen your smile the same 2x as the HP increase! Just took my new (to me) turbo up in the twistys today and it was an absolute blast - as close to a go-kart direct ride as you can get on the street

1 - 7 of 7 Posts