Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi kids, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Todd, I live in central Illinois, and I too have sold my Spyder to make room for a SS. Like many of you, I have been waiting since October for delivery. Low and behold, TODAY I got the call that my SS was being unloaded at the dealer! I was shocked since I was 3rd in line and the first 2 arrived last Friday. As soon as they were out the door, my dealer put in for the next wave, and they were delivered today! I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I got the RED one.

I have been reading the forum the past 6 weeks and have learned a lot from all of you. Thanks for the great information and ideas!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Todd, welcome to the insanity. Congratulations on recieving your machine. I promise not to pick on you too bad for your choice of colors.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Congratulations Todd, glad to hear that you're enjoying reading some of the great information here, we would like to know some of your thoughts whenever you get a chance concerning your slingshot :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi kids, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Todd, I live in central Illinois, and I too have sold my Spyder to make room for a SS. Like many of you, I have been waiting since October for delivery. Low and behold, TODAY I got the call that my SS was being unloaded at the dealer! I was shocked since I was 3rd in line and the first 2 arrived last Friday. As soon as they were out the door, my dealer put in for the next wave, and they were delivered today! I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I got the RED one.

I have been reading the forum the past 6 weeks and have learned a lot from all of you. Thanks for the great information and ideas!
Welcome to the Forum!!, I'm glad you got the fast one!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just can't stop smiling. I thought it was bad waiting for it, now it is bad waiting for quiting time so I can go ride it... Down to 28 degrees, but I'm still all in!!! Santa was a bit grumpy when I kicked him out of his sled, but I already got all the presents I need this year with the SS!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts