Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. :)

You've probably noticed that Polaris positioned the turn signal stalk further away from the steering wheel than you're used to. This becomes even more noticeable after you install an aftermarket steering wheel with a quick release or a longer hub, which brings the wheel closer to your chest.

Most of you already know that I'm a hairy footed Hobbit with small hands and I have a difficult time reaching the stalk without taking my hand off of the wheel as it is. Even if you have big hands, it's likely going to be out of your reach with an aftermarket steering wheel.

To fix this problem, we've teamed up with Assault Industries to bring you a 1" extension. :)

This item is super easy to install and it immediately gives you a safer more convenient driving experience.

Head on over to our product page and check it out!
Click here >>> Turn Signal Lever Extender for the Polaris Slingshot

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Does it cover the Cruise Ct. on/off and Resume button? Otherwise, looks very useful; I have small
hands also and must take hand off steering wheel to operate turn signal.

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it cover the Cruise Ct. on/off and Resume button? Otherwise, looks very useful; I have small
hands also and must take hand off steering wheel to operate turn signal.
No, it doesn't cover anything functional. You will not lose access to anything. :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sounds good. And the price is?

Reactions: Slingking
1 - 7 of 7 Posts