Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've teamed up with Assault Industries to reduce the cost of adding more bling to your Sling! :)

For a limited time we're offering a discount on the RED Powder Coated Assault Passenger Side Kick Plate. Enter coupon code KICK10 at checkout to receive 10 dollars off your purchase of the red kick plate!

The kick plate is aluminum and it's made specifically for your Slingshot. 3M double sided mounting tape makes for an easy install.

Go to the product page and check it out by clicking here >>>> Passenger Side Kick Plate for the Polaris Slingshot

upload_2016-2-23_19-9-10.png

upload_2016-2-23_19-9-25.png

upload_2016-2-23_19-9-40.png

upload_2016-2-23_19-9-55.png

upload_2016-2-23_19-10-14.png

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
Just the red one?? :confused:o_O

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just got my order in, This will even the look since i got the red assault pedals as well.
Thanks for the discount guys =)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I definitely will, as soon as I get home to actually enjoy my sling and test all my new toys I will write up a review for all of it. Slingmods delivers great products and excellent customer service. Thanks @Slingking for all the excellent reviews and installation videos. They make it easy for guys like me to be able to do this stuff ourselves =)

No, thank YOU for the order!!

:) Let me know how you like it when you get it.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I definitely will, as soon as I get home to actually enjoy my sling and test all my new toys I will write up a review for all of it. Slingmods delivers great products and excellent customer service. Thanks @Slingking for all the excellent reviews and installation videos. They make it easy for guys like me to be able to do this stuff ourselves =)
That's the coolest thing I've heard all day my friend. :D I'm happy to help.

In all honesty, most of my passengers would prefer a brake pedal.
That's what a kick plate is. Think of it as a faux brake pedal. :hilarious: The faster you go, the harder they kick it, the more it makes you laugh. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts