Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get off my 2 wheel Victory and thinking about a SS. How is the room for a large guy. I am about 6 for and 250. Thanks

·
Registered
915 Posts
Similar sized guys here say you'll have plenty of room. I'm 5'11" and 250, Have sat in one several time and fit just fine. I actually have to pull the seat forward 3-4 inches to reach the pedals comfortably. Sadly haven't driven one yet. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looking to get off my 2 wheel Victory and thinking about a SS. How is the room for a large guy. I am about 6 for and 250. Thanks
I'm 5'10" & about 245. I have to move the seat up 4" or so. I have plenty of room. Don't think it will be a problem. Welcome to the forum.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
I just let a guy pretty much the exact size you described sit in mine. He said he was comfy. He was very happy he fit. It did look like a lot of guy in the driver's seat. But he said he might be getting one.
He looked like Shaq in a go cart. But a comfy Shaq.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi Bubba, welcome to the forum. I'm 5'10", 245. I have the seat forward a couple of inches to reach the pedals. The SS is one of the most comfortable vehicles I have driven. Since collecting it 10 days or so ago, I've done several 100 mile+ rides with no discomfort or ill effects. I was pleasntly surprised by how comfortable it is and have no problems getting in or out either.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Im 6'3" and 320 and have a 52" waist. No issues at all. Just takes some getting used to it to get in and out. I can fall in now and push myself right out.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Guys: Any suggestions as to the method some of you larger guys are using getting in and out of the SS? I have had some issues navigating around the steering wheel. Thx

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not. I'm 5'9" 160lbs and I have plenty of room to drive. However, in the passengers seat, my feet are flat against the firewall. The muffler is on that side and has about 6" less leg room than drivers side. Just wanted to point this out to any tall guys who think they may ever have to sit "bitch".

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is this slang for a passenger? :D:p:hilarious: If so, I saw many b**ches taken a ride during my lifetime
Yes, to ride bitch, means passenger. Also known as shotgun, but usually that's referring to a vehicle that seats more than 2.

If I ever ride bitch in mine, it will probably be due to alcohol consumption. Ain't nobody got time for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts