Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just put a refundable $1K deposit down on a SL at Rollin Fast Cycle sports in Lebanon Nj today. Going to either trade or sell a 2008 HD RoadGlide to make it happen. Dealer didn't really have any new info more than whats posted here other than he feels that they will arrive at dealers sooner than expected, (late Sept). I get to use my same screen name as on Camaro5.com since I have a 2011 SS/RS Camaro convertible. Cant wait to test drive this sucker....

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be interesting to see who gets theirs first. Maybe we'll see each other along the way. Hopefully it will be a seamless process for both of us!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all, just put a refundable $1K deposit down on a SL at Rollin Fast Cycle sports in Lebanon Nj today. Going to either trade or sell a 2008 HD RoadGlide to make it happen. Dealer didn't really have any new info more than whats posted here other than he feels that they will arrive at dealers sooner than expected, (late Sept). I get to use my same screen name as on Camaro5.com since I have a 2011 SS/RS Camaro convertible. Cant wait to test drive this sucker....
Hear anything yet?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago, he said he hadn't gotten the display stuff yet and nothing new on delivery but said he would let me know if he did. He also said that it was not true that they had to have the display set up before the machines get delivered which is opposite of what the dealers and others on here say. I don't have that much faith in him

1 - 12 of 12 Posts