Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

New grille front end and lower grille

6K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Gunny 
#1 · (Edited)
This guy is doing a amazing job for the slingshot accessories and the price is great, very affordable,
if anyone is interesting to purchase, the information is below with website. I'm sharing his posted from Facebook. Also he does custom work just email him. He have other things for the SS on the website.
He got also front grille and belt guard different designs

Attn: New Release Friday! An all new product line has launched today to modify and accessorize your Slingshot! Introductory price for the Front end grille fillers is $199. Super cool designs made by Zarate Steel Works, all powder coated for durability and fits all 2016-2019 models! We are offering a few colors for the designs and offer a raw steel option as a DIY for custom painting. Shop now at www.zaratesteelworks.com !
Instagram: @zaratestealworks
Facebook: Zarate Steel Works

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Another great design by Zarate steel works!
Share repost: new product we are about done with the designs, working on the instructions right now , we are doing our best to releasing them this Friday , and “yes we will offer them Powdercoated to match your ss ... keep checking our website and fb page for more updates .. www.zaratesteelworks.com
@zaratesteelworks
Zarate Steel Works

Attachments

#19 ·
My set just arrived via "Snail Mail". Just unwrapped them to be sure they arrived ok.
Plan on a Saturday(tomorrow morning) install.
They should look really cool.
Will post photos upon install completion.

Gunny
I'm glad you got yours! I think the price is going up soon. He posted a alert today on Facebook.

Last day to get theses fillers on sale starting at $159 in raw unpainted and $199 Powdercoated , visit www.zaratesteelworks.com

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.