Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy is doing a amazing job for the slingshot accessories and the price is great, very affordable,
if anyone is interesting to purchase, the information is below with website. I'm sharing his posted from Facebook. Also he does custom work just email him. He have other things for the SS on the website.
He got also front grille and belt guard different designs

Attn: New Release Friday! An all new product line has launched today to modify and accessorize your Slingshot! Introductory price for the Front end grille fillers is $199. Super cool designs made by Zarate Steel Works, all powder coated for durability and fits all 2016-2019 models! We are offering a few colors for the designs and offer a raw steel option as a DIY for custom painting. Shop now at www.zaratesteelworks.com !
Instagram: @zaratestealworks
Facebook: Zarate Steel Works

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just ordered my set from manufacturer.
Will take before and after photos to let everyone see and post good/bad opinions.

Gunny.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another great design by Zarate steel works!
Share repost: new product we are about done with the designs, working on the instructions right now , we are doing our best to releasing them this Friday , and “yes we will offer them Powdercoated to match your ss ... keep checking our website and fb page for more updates .. www.zaratesteelworks.com
@zaratesteelworks
Zarate Steel Works

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did you receive your order yet?
I havent heard anything at all!
Hope to get something soon.
Took the money fast enough.

Gunny

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you receive your order yet?
I havent heard anything at all!
Hope to get something soon.
Took the money fast enough.

Gunny
Yes, I got it on Saturday and looks great!
It took about 9 days to received my order, you should receive soon and a email with a tracking info. Did u receive a email with a confirmation number after u paid?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes go that email already.
Glad you received yours and are happy with the results.
Did you confront any install problems?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not here yet. Just got the notice of shipping.
No, I went with he flat black to start. May change the color once I see how they look installed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My set just arrived via "Snail Mail". Just unwrapped them to be sure they arrived ok.
Plan on a Saturday(tomorrow morning) install.
They should look really cool.
Will post photos upon install completion.

Gunny

·
Registered
377 Posts
FYI: He will do custom orders too. I ordered up a set of the front teeth grill and a custom rear belt cover. I'll get them in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My set just arrived via "Snail Mail". Just unwrapped them to be sure they arrived ok.
Plan on a Saturday(tomorrow morning) install.
They should look really cool.
Will post photos upon install completion.

Gunny
I'm glad you got yours! I think the price is going up soon. He posted a alert today on Facebook.

Last day to get theses fillers on sale starting at $159 in raw unpainted and $199 Powdercoated , visit www.zaratesteelworks.com

·
Registered
118 Posts
When ya SNOOZE ya LOOSE.
These should sell well at his present price.
Had a Welding Fabrication business for 45 years.
He is making good profit at this price.
Sometimes price increases hurt sales and hurt profits.
Oh well............

1 - 20 of 24 Posts