Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are finally launching our Rist Rocket Racing Camera mount for the Polaris Slingshot!! It's been 4 months of R&D and building our injection mold. We have test shot it and will be available for shipping early next week. They will be shipped out in the order they were purchased.

This design uses a Go-Pro style camera mounting platform that attaches to the top or side of your roll-bar for those of you that have roofs on your SS. The ABS plastic with UV protected coating will withstand a beating. It was designed to put on and take off the camera within seconds while leaving the sleek and slim mount on.

When designing this product we had imagined one facing forward over the drivers head and the second mount pointing towards the rear to get complete video coverage. Available in black only. This is just the mount and hardware to mount a camera on your Slingshot. It does NOT come with any extra accessories or camera.

-Introductory price $55 + shipping (free shipping over $85 total purchase) (Shipping is $6.80 USPS)
-2 RRR mounts priced @ $100 free shipping
*These are not on our website yet, so you will need to call to place your order*

Rist Rocket Racing
682-433-9888
www.ristrocketracing.com
Call, Text, Email, PM

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Super happy with my pair of mounts. Took our first ride with the Hero4 mounted and it stayed secure. Attached to the inside roll hoop on the driver side there was very little vibration noticed in the video.

I appreciate these fitted with allen bolts vs the standard GoPro bolts that are easily removable. Makes them semi-theft proof.

·
Registered
108 Posts
@2W2X1, did it scratch your roll hoop? Also, I saw somewhere else ;) that someone had put the soft side of Velcro in-between the clamp and the roll hoop. Did you do anything like this? Thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have had ours on and off multiple times and we use 2 that are non-stop on and off with no scratching.( for testing) We do have a customer that put a small piece of soft side of Velcro under it also.

We just finished up the labeling, packaging, Allen wrench, stainless and black oxide bolt ( your choice to use either) and a redesign RRR sticker! Gotta bfe worth 5hp lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
Without the sticker... my mount only yielded a 2HP gain. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you going to be at Maggie Vallley for the Slingshots In The Smokies? If so will you you have some of the Go Pro mounts with you to sell?

Thanks,
Pilot70D

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
Are you going to be at Maggie Vallley for the Slingshots In The Smokies? If so will you you have some of the Go Pro mounts with you to sell?

Thanks,
Pilot70D
RRR has been gone for a while now. They even sold off their Slingshot. Highly unlikely they will be at MV this year. Sorry sir.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well Ill be .......I Surely like that go pro mount on the roll bar & saw on their facebook page a storage rack they made that caught my eye also........I sent him a text from the # that was posted but no reply.....Oh well have to keep searching...I'm not putting any suction cups on Bee Bee for my go pro...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well Ill be .......I Surely like that go pro mount on the roll bar & saw on their facebook page a storage rack they made that caught my eye also........I sent him a text from the # that was posted but no reply.....Oh well have to keep searching...I'm not putting any suction cups on Bee Bee for my go pro...
Do you have a top or not?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts