Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Did anybody get any pictures of this? Or is it that much of a secret? I couldn't go to SSITS but would like to see how this was done.
Hello String, Did you get my message? I have a you tube video of a dual exhaust you might like. Send me a PM with your email and I will forward it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Why don't you just post a link to the video Troubleshooter? Why is this so clandestine?
I would if I knew how. I just typed in Slingshot with dual exhaust on you tube. I can forward it to an email off my phone if you give it to me and then you can post it. How's that, will that work?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I really like that duel exhaust, not a fan of the chrome, id probably black it out. but the concept and execution is spot on for what I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
The one side side pipe would work for me, not a fan of running the exhaust through the a-arms on the drivers side.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
@wayne, I see you have two choices on the rear exhaust. I think I have only heard the sound clip on the "Itilian". Do you have sound clips on both for comparison? Also does one have a lower decibel rating over the other? Thank you in advance for the addional information.

·
Registered
170 Posts
@wayne, I see you have two choices on the rear exhaust. I think I have only heard the sound clip on the "Itilian". Do you have sound clips on both for comparison? Also does one have a lower decibel rating over the other? Thank you in advance for the addional information.
will do real soon

101 - 120 of 140 Posts