Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Nick from Colorado. I was heading into town on a freight train (work) and saw Slingshots at Grand Prix Motorsports so I had to stop and look. I currently ride a KTM dualsport and had heard about them so I knew they were coming but not when, so I was surprised to see them at dealers.

I went to Fay Myers today and as I walked in a new owner was driving away in his SL. They have a demo but were not letting anyone but serious buyers drive it.

I'd love one but having a 14 month old boy isn't really helping. Not necessarily financially but not practical with my wife also in the house and not being very carseat-ready.

So, I will sit back and read :)

Nick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not far from Parker, Falcon area. We always go through parker to the airport. Cool town. Like turbo said, wife and test drive = sold. Save some money for the babysitter!!! Keep in touch, mine might have to be the test ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks, Moto! Seems like none of the dealers want to give rides. Understandable. Wife and I were running errands yesterday but I couldn't convince her to just go look at one. I'm sure she'll come around.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm from Brighton Colorado and picked up my titanium SS today!!! I highly recommend the Cheyenne Wyomimg store. No dealer handling and no addons!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts