Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've enjoyed hanging out here for a while, and hope to for a long time to come. Change, however, can be hard. With our new format, I don't readily see how to follow today's posts, or this week's comments. Posts from months or years ago may well be just as informative or entertaining as those from a few minutes ago, but I prefer the conversational tone of current discussions. Is there a new way to follow what people in our groups are saying now?

·
Administrator
76 Posts
Please see our community feedback thread.

Feel free to ask all your questions there. I will be there to help.

- Cricket

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please see our community feedback thread.

Feel free to ask all your questions there. I will be there to help.

- Cricket
Hi Cricket, thanks. I'm a little confused. Looks to me like this is the "Community Help" section of this forum. You mean this is NOT the place to ask for help with this community, despite its title?

·
Administrator
76 Posts
Hi Cricket, thanks. I'm a little confused. Looks to me like this is the "Community Help" section of this forum. You mean this is NOT the place to ask for help with this community, despite its title?
This is the right section to ask questions. What we are trying to do is keep all the questions/feedback about the new platform in one single thread.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe the new format should have an auto grammar and spell check. Other than that, it is quiet entertaining, to attempt to decipher the complaints, that are registered. Thank you.

·
Administrator
76 Posts
I believe the new format should have an auto grammar and spell check. Other than that, it is quiet entertaining, to attempt to decipher the complaints, that are registered. Thank you.
It is built into most browsers but I tend to use Grammarly. I still make mistakes though.

It turns out I am fluent in typonese, both writing, and reading. ;)

- Cricket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts