Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello,
I have question, will a flowmaster 40 series fit on the SL, and do you have to remove the cat for it to fit?
Thankz,
Duck
I’m not sure about that one? I would think you would have a heck of a time trying to mount that muffler to any current pipe? Welding hangers on the muffler, and fitment would negate any savings! Also you need to delete cat for any kind of real change! If your looking for loud, at a reasonable price any front exit exhaust like the 1320 V2 will do it! JMO.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thankz
I’m not sure about that one? I would think you would have a heck of a time trying to mount that muffler to any current pipe? Welding hangers on the muffler, and fitment would negate any savings! Also you need to delete cat for any kind of real change! If your looking for loud, at a reasonable price any front exit exhaust like the 1320 V2 will do it! JMO.
Thankz for your response. I am planning on doing a rear exit exhaust, just trying to get some feedback from those that have experience. I am trying to find a muffler shop here in Georgia. Any re recommendation anyone?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m sorry I don’t have any recommendations, I live in coastal Ga and don’t think we even have any muffler shops left? I see other guys posting custom muffler work done by local shops, but none around here! I’m sure Atlanta has some?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts