Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
It looks really interesting to me. It looks like price wise it will be in the same ballpark as a SS. It has 3 electric motors so it will probably accelerate like a Tesla. I’ll be interested in how much range and if it has things like heat and ac.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Elio motors...do a Google search. It was a 3 wheeled car that some invested in. I was in for a couple hundred.
Check out the Arcimoto. It’s real and actually in production. Limited availability right now, but they’re ramping up Production.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check out the Arcimoto. It’s real and actually in production. Limited availability right now, but they’re ramping up Production.
I looked at the Arcimoto like you suggested. I really can’t imagine comparing the two of them. The only thing the Arcimoto has going for it is that it’s actually being built. The Aquam looks really good. I just hope it is brought to market.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I looked at the Arcimoto like you suggested. I really can’t imagine comparing the two of them. The only thing the Arcimoto has going for it is that it’s actually being built. The Aquam looks really good. I just hope it is brought to market.
My Sling may go up for sale if the Elio is ever produced (Elio Motors - The Ultimate Electric Vehicle Commuter) and if they still have the gasoline engine available. I doubt they'll ever get their financing together to go into production. It looks like I'll have my Sling for many years to come!

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Sling may go up for sale if the Elio is ever produced (Elio Motors - The Ultimate Electric Vehicle Commuter) and if they still have the gasoline engine available. I doubt they'll ever get their financing together to go into production. It looks like I'll have my Sling for many years to come!
I actually got to sit in that unicorn. We caught up with it on Highway 1. That's my wife and me in the Elio near Big Sur. I gave them my deposit and all I ever got was the lousy t-shirt ;).

21 - 33 of 33 Posts