Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introducing the new COR POLARIS

Hello Guys,

We are back at it with a new design to commemorate the Slingshot community. We have respectively named the new wheels, The COR Polaris ! Here is a render of the wheel before production. It features a twin 5 spoke with a foward motion and thin spokes to match the Slingshots agile look. Ofcourse to kickstart this wheel model we will be offering special pricing for the first 3 sets only. Please PM or email me directly at [email protected] for more information. Be one of the first and few to stand out and rock this exclusive model on the Polaris Slingshot !

Light Concave Polaris, avaliable in Super Concave for the rear
polaris_Panamera_front-1.jpg

P.S Please let me know if you guys have a color combination you would like to see these in, I will gladly post your requests!

Cheers,
Alex

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Introducing the new COR POLARIS

Hello Guys,

We are back at it with a new design to commemorate the Slingshot community. We have respectively named the new wheels, The COR Polaris ! Here is a render of the wheel before production. It features a twin 5 spoke with a foward motion and thin spokes to match the Slingshots agile look. O
fcourse to kickstart this wheel model we will be offering special pricing for the first 3 sets only. Please PM or email me directly at [email protected] for more information. Be one of the first and few to stand out and rock this exclusive model on the Polaris Slingshot !

Light Concave Polaris, avaliable in Super Concave for the rear

View attachment 58905

P.S Please let me know if you guys have a color combination you would like to see these in, I will gladly post your requests!

Cheers,
Alex
Red White and Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red White and Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
America!

polaris-1.jpg
polaris-2.jpg

Whats the cost?
Our wheels are all custom built to order, meaning size, color combination, concavity and tires play a factor in pricing. Please shoot me a PM with these details so i can get you an accuarate price. Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the sight of freshly milled centers! Up next deburring, powdercoat, assembly and final QC.
All 3 spots are currently still available, and promotion will run until they are all filled! Remember to please PM or email me at [email protected] for more details.

COR Polaris raw
IMG_4294.JPG
IMG_4295.JPG

How much for the Red and White with white screws?
Youve got a PM. I just noticed that the wheel combination will go perfectly with your MACH 5!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From Render to Reality. Check out the new fully directional COR Polaris finished in full Piano Black in a step lip configuration. What do you guys think?

IMG_8324.JPG

IMG_8322.JPG

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are looking around $1000 in discounts depending on finishes and diameters. Remember guys this deal is only for the first 3 sets!

MSRP (no discount applied)
MSRP 20/22 Setup in light concave front/super concave rear is $5042.00
MSRP 20/22 Setup in light concave all around $4563.00
MSRP 20/22 Club Series $4495.00
Price are in Standard finish + Shipping

Standard Finishes
Centers: Matte Black, Gloss Black, Satin Black, Brushed and Cleared Gloss, Brushed and Cleared Matte, Gloss White, Gloss Anthracite, Matte Anthracite, Silver, Gold, Chrome

Outer Barrels : Same Colors as above, Chrome (reverse lip), Polished (step lip)

Inner Barrels : Gloss Black, Matte Black, (Inner barrels will be matched to front at no additional cost

Premium finishes also available

As a custom wheel manufacturer all of our wheels are built to ordered and can be made in different diameters from 19-24" for the Slingshot and in different color combinations that will affect pricing. We also offer premium colors, custom centercaps, and tire packages.

Hope this clears some stuff up, and thank you guys for the feedback!

Cheers,
Alex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts