Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are starting to build some custom trailers to fit Slingshots.

Have a look!

IMG_0169r.jpg
IMG_0170r.jpg

IMG_0171r.jpg

IMG_0172r.jpg

IMG_0173r.jpg

IMG_0174r.jpg

Features:
  • Long dovetail ramp (removable) for low clearance access
  • Low trailer clearance
  • Wheel flare-outs on outside of trailer for exact clearance
  • Spacious front to back loading space for Slingshot
  • Chock-points set at approximate locations on the Slingshot for towing
  • Front hitching stand
When we say we are custom building these, we mean CUSTOM!
Talk to us about building a color matching, enclosed, or even a fully tricked-out trailer for your SS

Trailers like this one are starting at $2,999.00

Give our Sales Manager Doug a call for more information: 517-646-9850
Let him know Kip sent you! ;)

·
Registered
403 Posts
We are starting to build some custom trailers to fit Slingshots.

Have a look!

View attachment 13899 View attachment 13900
View attachment 13901
View attachment 13902
View attachment 13903
View attachment 13904

Features:
  • Long dovetail ramp (removable) for low clearance access
  • Low trailer clearance
  • Wheel flare-outs on outside of trailer for exact clearance
  • Spacious front to back loading space for Slingshot
  • Chock-points set at approximate locations on the Slingshot for towing
  • Front hitching stand
When we say we are custom building these, we mean CUSTOM!
Talk to us about building a color matching, enclosed, or even a fully tricked-out trailer for your SS

Trailers like this one are starting at $2,699.00

Give our Sales Manager Doug a call for more information: 517-646-9850
Let him know Kip sent you! ;)
Where are they located? Can be picked up? I assume that the SS will not scrape going on or off. What sort of tounge weight empty? How do I order?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The trailer is 82" x 168"

For now, we are selling these out of our dealership in Lansing, MI, but we can arrange delivery. Give us a call to discuss.

I'll get you guys the rest of the specs today!

·
Registered
451 Posts
The trailer is 82" x 168"

For now, we are selling these out of our dealership in Lansing, MI, but we can arrange delivery. Give us a call to discuss.

I'll get you guys the rest of the specs today!
ok so about 7 x 14

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the interest! I've had this trailer up for a little over a day so far, and already we've taken a lot of calls with questions and interested customers.

I wanted to update to say this trailer is built with a Rockwell American sprung axle, and supports around 3,000 lbs. A double axle floating trailer is also an option, and can hold heavier vehicles, including many automobiles.
The trailer itself is built right here in mid-Michigan.

The wood used on the trailer is pressure treated, and will withstand much heavier vehicles than the Slingshot.

One feature I forgot to mention before is the dovetail ramp is spring assisted for easier raising and lowering.

One person already called and asked about a matching Nuclear Sunset Orange trailer option, and, yes, we can offer a matching paint service on the rails!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thank you all for the interest! I've had this trailer up for a little over a day so far, and already we've taken a lot of calls with questions and interested customers.

I wanted to update to say this trailer is built with a Rockwell American sprung axle, and supports around 3,000 lbs. A double axle floating trailer is also an option, and can hold heavier vehicles, including many automobiles.
The trailer itself is built right here in mid-Michigan.

The wood used on the trailer is pressure treated, and will withstand much heavier vehicles than the Slingshot.

One feature I forgot to mention before is the dovetail ramp is spring assisted for easier raising and lowering.

One person already called and asked about a matching Nuclear Sunset Orange trailer option, and, yes, we can offer a matching paint service on the rails!
What is the length of the ramp? Height of bed from the ground? Shipping to Georgia zip 30560? Never mind Kip, I talked to Doug and the price of delivery puts it out of my range. Nice job though.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is the length of the ramp? Height of bed from the ground? Shipping to Georgia zip 30560? Never mind Kip, I talked to Doug and the price of delivery puts it out of my range. Nice job though.
Yeah, delivery is the tricky part. We'll try to work out some new distribution strategies in the coming year or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts