Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Slingshot Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about a slingshot for a while, but knew I only wanted a highly modified one. Did lots of research, but limited supply of turbo/supercharged models until I found one in San Jose that turned out to have more on it than anything I've seen. Alpha turbo, Welter exhaust, BBK, Slingshade, full stereo including headunit, 20" forged wheels, 6 LED, seats, and plenty of other engine, interior and exterior mods.
Struck a deal and now it's mine to time share with my motorcycle :)
A friend helped me pick it up and we went to the top of Highway 9 - both laughing like crazy all the way up. More raw than anything I've ever had by far and that includes a 427 Cobra replica

Reactions: EjFord

·
Registered
22 Posts
Enjoy your new ride post some pictures of it. I am in the Monterey peninsula area. If down this way hit me up and possibly take a ride. I’d show you roads here in Monterey that are good back roads.

·
Registered
2016 Slingshot Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here goes! Just finished waxing and cleaning - thank goodness for Turtle Wax Ice - can cover everything. Would love to check out Monterey. Got to Moss Landing last month on my Kawasaki H2SX, but haven't been further South in a while

Reactions: EjFord and BKL

·
Registered
2016 Slingshot Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got up to Alice's on Sat just as they opened, had a great breakfast and then talked to the people hovering around the SS after. Let an 10 year old sit in it to make his day more interesting... this thing gets crazy attention - stares per dollar spent are off the charts

Reactions: EjFord
1 - 6 of 6 Posts