Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Drove a slingshot in Hawaii during a cruise recently, and was blown away!
I am now looking to buy one once Polaris introduces them to Australia (heard that may happen early next year). Will be looking for support with accessories and general news.
Cheers,
KJK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys,
Drove a slingshot in Hawaii during a cruise recently, and was blown away!
I am now looking to buy one once Polaris introduces them to Australia (heard that may happen early next year). Will be looking for support with accessories and general news.
Cheers,
KJK
I am on the lookout for a Slingshot with reasonable miles and the rear wing. Preferably silver-grey or white but price is as major consideration as I would have to ship to Australia, compliance, roadworthy and register.

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,850 Posts
I am on the lookout for a Slingshot with reasonable miles and the rear wing. Preferably silver-grey or white but price is as major consideration as I would have to ship to Australia, compliance, roadworthy and register.
This time of year is usually the time of year a lot of owners offload their slingshots. I know that on the Slingshot Buy, Sell, Trade page on Facebook, there have been a lot of recent postings for slingshots for sale. The lowest one just sold for $12,900 USD.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Glad you had fun on the Island with the slingshot. Lots of places to see and food to eat. Saw about 4 slingshot on Waikiki, one was a tually inside a Mall. The others were running up and down the island. Saw about 3 slings on the other side of the island North Shore. They were having a blast cruising in them. This was about 2 months ago when I visited the Island of Ohau. It's been 31 years seen I last set foot on the island. By the way I did not recognized Waikiki Beach area... It look like Vegas with all the highend shops. In any case, I would love to go back some days and retire on the island with my Slingshot. If I can afford it...getting so expensive on the Island. Sad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts