Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

INTRODUCING - The 2015 Polaris ToyHauler
With its Aerodynamic Radius front end, Stunning Hi-Polished Screwless "Chrome" Sidewalls, and highly detailed Graphics package with black trim, the Polaris will definitely turn heads but it doesn't stop there. Step inside the 7'-3" Interior and enjoy the abundant cabinetry, huge dry bath, and L-Shape kitchen. Standards include Full LP appliances with dual 20lb. LP tanks.

The Full Throttle Package adds an exterior awning, fold-up sofa bed, fold-up dinette bed with removable dinette table, screen door and window at entry, (2) additional Hehr tinted windows with blinds, helmet rack, window overhead cabinet, rear loading lights, Polaris branded exterior and interior graphics package, floor mats and Polaris branded furniture.

polaris-toy-hauler5.jpg polaris-toy-hauler4.jpg polaris-toy-hauler3.jpg polaris-toy-hauler2.jpg polaris-toy-hauler.jpg

source: http://www.livinlite.com/polaris-toyhauler-gallery.php

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
It's interesting, they're selling them more at RV dealers than Polaris dealers. I can see why, in a way. I'm not so sure even the largest one is ideal for SS hauling.

Pretty cool though!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

INTRODUCING - The 2015 Polaris ToyHauler
With its Aerodynamic Radius front end, Stunning Hi-Polished Screwless "Chrome" Sidewalls, and highly detailed Graphics package with black trim, the Polaris will definitely turn heads but it doesn't stop there. Step inside the 7'-3" Interior and enjoy the abundant cabinetry, huge dry bath, and L-Shape kitchen. Standards include Full LP appliances with dual 20lb. LP tanks.

The Full Throttle Package adds an exterior awning, fold-up sofa bed, fold-up dinette bed with removable dinette table, screen door and window at entry, (2) additional Hehr tinted windows with blinds, helmet rack, window overhead cabinet, rear loading lights, Polaris branded exterior and interior graphics package, floor mats and Polaris branded furniture.

View attachment 1643 View attachment 1644 View attachment 1645 View attachment 1646 View attachment 1647

source: http://www.livinlite.com/polaris-toyhauler-gallery.php
Is that another "Coming Soon" product?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yea, I wonder if the SS was even a consideration when these were on the drawing board? They are cool but it seems they would appeal only to the Polaris enthusiast which would be a bit market limiting in IMHO. I think Polaris should have created their own branding for these so when they are sitting on dealer lots that also sell BRP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki etc this would be a real option for those buyers as well. If for example, I just purchased a new non-Polaris branded ATV I doubt that I would want to put that in one of these. Gotta give them credit for trying new things though.

·
Registered
427 Posts
mine would not go in the back!!! beef up the rear suspension, add hitch, lights and brakes, I'll pull that s.o.b. everywhere. now that could be interesting!:happy:
mine would not go in the back!!! beef up the rear suspension, add hitch, lights and brakes, I'll pull that s.o.b. everywhere. now that could be interesting!:happy:
If you noticed this is made by LivinLite, and you have to go to a pretty large unit to be able to fit the wide SS inside. 7'3" interior does not cut it.
They are all Alum. and are super trailers but also a bit pricy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've been following LivinLite trailers for a while and trying to convince the wife that we need something new. I love Polaris stuff but I don't think I'd go with a Polaris branded trailer. I've seen them and they are cool but just not for me. Too flashy and not worth the extra dough that LivinLite wants for them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been following LivinLite trailers for a while and trying to convince the wife that we need something new. I love Polaris stuff but I don't think I'd go with a Polaris branded trailer. I've seen them and they are cool but just not for me. Too flashy and not worth the extra dough that LivinLite wants for them.
So far the only reasonable aluminum trailor I have seen that can carry the slingshot is the triton AUG trailors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dutchman is changing the 3905 Voltage to 3914 Voltage and comes out in January. It has a 14' garage and will hold the Slingshot. We were about to order a Dutchman Voltage 3990 with a 12' garage until we discovered the Slingshot. Now we will place an order on the Voltage 3914 to house our new Slingshot that will be ordered in Spring 2015. Hope this helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts