Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum....new owner but not a new forum reader....I have gotten a lot of great information here before I actually bought the Slingshot.....finally pulled the trigger and my wife and I bought a 2015 Nuclear Orange Slingshot.....flew out to Las Vegas at the end of July and purchased it and then drove it back to our Chicago suburb.....2100 miles across 8 states....drove through rain....a microburst....almost got hit by a 1000 pound elk....highway closed down for 5 hours due to a 9 car pileup....everything and anything that could come up....did.....with the exception of the Slingshot which made it with no problems whatsoever....I was very impressed with the way the Slingshot made it back home with no problems at all.....I look forward to the information that comes through on this forum and hope to contribute whatever information I can when the time comes up.....Great to be here.

Attachments

· Registered
5,911 Posts
Hello Forum....new owner but not a new forum reader....I have gotten a lot of great information here before I actually bought the Slingshot.....finally pulled the trigger and my wife and I bought a 2015 Nuclear Orange Slingshot.....flew out to Las Vegas at the end of July and purchased it and then drove it back to our Chicago suburb.....2100 miles across 8 states....drove through rain....a microburst....almost got hit by a 1000 pound elk....highway closed down for 5 hours due to a 9 car pileup....everything and anything that could come up....did.....with the exception of the Slingshot which made it with no problems whatsoever....I was very impressed with the way the Slingshot made it back home with no problems at all.....I look forward to the information that comes through on this forum and hope to contribute whatever information I can when the time comes up.....Great to be here.
Just said 'Hi' on 'info'....

· Registered
2015 Carbon fiber everything! (Excluding the dog)
30 Posts
Now that’s how you do it !!! Congrats on the purchase!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts