Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I need the Slingshot Hive Mind's help here...I kissed a curb with my right wing a bit too hard and bent the bar that runs across the front of the Slingshot. So I need replacement parts. I have found a body shop locally that said they would install the parts if I bought em. I have a 2016 SL - anyone know of a resource to 1) determine the name of the parts I need and 2) a good place to purchase said parts from? Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
There are multiple sources for Slingshot parts. Prices can vary by part number and one place may be cheaper than another depending on what you need and shipping costs, etc., so it pays to check as many sites as possible. Here's a list of sites I check -
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Cheap Cycle Parts
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Part Shark
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Ronnie's Mail Order
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, CyclePartsNation Polaris Parts Nation
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, CyclePartsNation
[URL="https://www.powersportswarehouse.com/oemparts/c/polaris_motorcycle/parts"]Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Powersports Warehouse[/URL]
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, PowerPartsPlus.com

Sometimes, you will need a part that is actually cheaper from GM. You can find many GM parts sellers via a web search. I recently bought a replacement Throttle Body from - GMPartsDirect.com | GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts. They were the cheapest source I found and way cheaper than Polaris.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are multiple sources for Slingshot parts. Prices can vary by part number and one place may be cheaper than another depending on what you need and shipping costs, etc., so it pays to check as many sites as possible. Here's a list of sites I check -
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Cheap Cycle Parts
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Part Shark
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Ronnie's Mail Order
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, CyclePartsNation Polaris Parts Nation
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, CyclePartsNation
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, Powersports Warehouse
Polaris Slingshot™ OEM Parts, PowerPartsPlus.com

Sometimes, you will need a part that is actually cheaper from GM. You can find many GM parts sellers via a web search. I recently bought a replacement Throttle Body from - GMPartsDirect.com | GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts. They were the cheapest source I found and way cheaper than Polaris.
Thanks for the great resources! I guess I need to figure out what to call what first!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Once you bring up the parts diagram, you just need to figure out which diagram you need to look at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts