Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMGP3070.JPG

HELP, we were out doing a little sunset cruise when we come around a corner and clobbered a pot hole, busting a front wheel. Does anybody have one stashed collecting dust in which you might like to get out of the garage?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
If you can't find one locally, contact one fo the vendors who sell wheel upgrades for the Slingshot. They may have some they want to get rid of.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If somebody has a complete set of take-offs, including other model years, I would consider them also.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have all three stock wheels from my 2015. I’m in Harrisburg PA. I wouldn’t want much $$, but shipping might be expensive to Oregon. If you want, I’ll get an estimate for UPS shipping.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I am interested, I sent you a PM so we can discuss details! :)

Bill

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to make sure, we are talking about SL wheels, correct?

Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have stocked off a 2016. Dark gray all with good rubber on them already. If you cover shipping they are yours. I’m in Austin

·
Registered
10 Posts
View attachment 184504

HELP, we were out doing a little sunset cruise when we come around a corner and clobbered a pot hole, busting a front wheel. Does anybody have one stashed collecting dust in which you might like to get out of the garage?

Thanks,

Bill
I have a stock set, I just took off of my 2017 base model. 16" front 18" rear. Im in Georgia.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have a set two fronts with original 2015 tires and 18 back with a newer nitto tire! In Ga

770 630-7375

·
Registered
34 Posts
If somebody has a complete set of take-offs, including other model years, I would consider them also.

Thanks,

Bill
Hi, Bill!

I’ve got a couple sets of SL take-offs (18” fronts and 20” rear) with lots of tread on them. I’m in the Dallas, TX area.

PM for contact info if interested.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, it looks like we have a set of wheels coming from a fellow SlingShot owner so I just wanted to express our appreciation to those of you that came forward with your generous offers to help us out!
Thanks bunches!
Bill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts