Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the regional idea is a great one. However, the Midwest is a big area. I have belonged to car/bike clubs and they are hard, to say the least, on maintaining. Just getting together to ride is great and I know that is the idea. Maybe, when enough are sold, an organized meet with NE and IA would be fun. Just an idea.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the titanium metallic SS base model at Edwards Motorsports(Full Throttle) in Council Bluffs Iowa a couple weeks ago....happened to be there shortly after it arrived. I wasn't even planning on buying one. LUCKY!!! By far the biggest impulse purchase I have ever made. I live in Omaha but I have been driving without a helmet since the police think that it's a car:) So far I have no issues at 200 miles. I am planning on adding some mods(turbo???) once the aftermarket accessories catch up. I love driving it!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the titanium metallic SS base model at Edwards Motorsports(Full Throttle) in Council Bluffs Iowa a couple weeks ago....happened to be there shortly after it arrived. I wasn't even planning on buying one. LUCKY!!! By far the biggest impulse purchase I have ever made. I live in Omaha but I have been driving without a helmet since the police think that it's a car:) So far I have no issues at 200 miles. I am planning on adding some mods(turbo???) once the aftermarket accessories catch up. I love driving it!!!
we'll have to get together time fly let me know if you're free Saturday afternoon supposed to be in the fifties

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Sorry about that! I didn't realize that there are more than one. I edited my post.
LOL, no problem. Our base model customer has been waiting since the 27th, I'd hate for him to find out I sold his SS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts