Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 polaris slingshot sl in navy blue
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I’m wanting to add the zarate gap fillers on my 2017 navy blue slingshot but I’m undecided on the black or the navy blue they sell. I’m mainly concerned about the color blue matching my slingshot since it shows their blue in candy color on the website. Does anyone have a picture of what the candy blue looks like especially on a navy blue?thanks

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
@ultrascott I can tell you from my experience making rear protection plates (which Zarate eventually copied) that it is a huge challenge to find powders to match all of the unique Polaris colors. Sometimes you find an exact match and sometimes it's 'close'. Perhaps if you call Zarate they can tell what the powder manufacturer and color is that they use, and you can contact the manufacturer for a sample. They usually will send you one for a few bucks. Then you can compare directly to your Sling.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@SlingLow thanks. I talked to them yesterday and he text me a picture and it looks like it’ll be close enough. I wasn’t looking for exact but didn’t want it standing out when looking at the front of it. Now i just have to decide on the color or black ones. Ugh. Decisions decisions lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
@SlingLow thanks. I talked to them yesterday and he text me a picture and it looks like it’ll be close enough. I wasn’t looking for exact but didn’t want it standing out when looking at the front of it. Now i just have to decide on the color or black ones. Ugh. Decisions decisions lol
Well it's a good problem to have. Kind of like, 'Do I want the Porterhouse or the T-bone?. I wish I could eat both!'

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amazon has them. The headlights and lower gap fillers w/lights are around $650 but really worth it in looks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts