Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
@Kev seems to be MIA.

@"The Ghost" did you purchase the NASCAR windshield? Sorry, after re-reading I see that you have. Was it the "Tall boy" version? I'm trying to figure out which center dash windshield support bracket to order along with the windshield. I fear the added angle means I cannot use the tall ram support bracket.

·
Registered
236 Posts
@Kev seems to be MIA.

@"The Ghost" did you purchase the NASCAR windshield? Sorry, after re-reading I see that you have. Was it the "Tall boy" version? I'm trying to figure out which center dash windshield support bracket to order along with the windshield. I fear the added angle means I cannot use the tall ram support bracket.

I don't have a support at the center. @Kev told me I didn't have to have one. So far so good. As far as I know I have the tallest one he offers without special order.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry guys @The Ghost @TopSecret @Mike18, I have been MIA from the forums this past week as the return trip to Arkansas for the Ozarks Invasion Rally there then the shop backlog when I returned , as well as some cool progress we,ve made with our new E.Z.Off Softop Has kept me busy around the clock it seems. I did receive your PM this morning TopSecret and sent you an email , thanks for your inquiry and thanks Ghost for providing info in my absence. Look forward to seeing you again at Ocala , its coming up fast !
I also sent you a message Mike18 regarding the luggage case hardware , it currently doesn't work with the duals but we have some ideas for any customer who is seriously interested.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts