Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it adjusts with the guages. The seats both tilt and slide back to adjust for the rider. If they are shorter, the seat slopes up as it nears the pedals too.

I know the Polaris Rider X apps also will soon hook up with a new diagnosing and trip logging tool that will port in and run on the Digital Wrench socket, same as used on all other Polaris products for diagnosis, which is located just under the steering.

Pretty soon you'll have more information than you can ever need about your SS right on your smart phone!

·
Registered
414 Posts
On my phone. That will be super cool. Does that require a plug for the SS or will it link wirelessly?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The hub that connects to the Digital Wrench port uses something like Bluetooth to transmit all the data to the RiderX apps.

If there isn't a Slingshot app by the time they drop in stores, the Victory Rides app will work just as well.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Polaris will be using their own diagnostic system, so while it's not the same as an automotive OBD port which even your local Autozone may use, the consumer version should be handy and useful in self diagnosis.

I also replied this info in the Maintenance section of the forum as well.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
The hub that connects to the Digital Wrench port uses something like Bluetooth to transmit all the data to the RiderX apps.

If there isn't a Slingshot app by the time they drop in stores, the Victory Rides app will work just as well.
I already have, and use, that Victory Rides app, that last upgrade was awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts