Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Picture 3

Votes: 7 9.5%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice work!

I'm undecided between #1 and #2; my vote might go to #1 if the red was deeper and darker (a bit too orangey as it is), and better yet, metallic.

I think I'd also leave the short stripe in front of the windscreen gray, as it dilutes the dynamic lightning bolt look of the other ones.

I also really like the tasteful/restrained accenting of #2, which would go well with various others like red lug nuts, red piping on seats, etc.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow it look awsome.im think the titanium color have more potential than the red sl slingshot ,add some red accent and it change the way it look..good job i just c ant wait to see somebody was the fist to change the wheels

Ps:excuse for my language im a french canadian;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I plan on plasti dipping mine as soon as I can!

Reactions: riouxracing

·
Registered
362 Posts
For me #1 with brightening the red to a more SL color, and the red stripe going up the front of the fin like in # 3. Totally amazing job putting these together. All look great and any would be a great choice. You have great skills.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
This is just my personal preference, of course, but I don't really like the titanium SS with the Red accents for some reason. I don't know why the trim bothers me so much, but the red on the mirrors reminds me of a big red clown's nose or a pair of red clown shoes. :clown:

If that's your taste, more power to you, rioux! :)
In my case, if there were an option in the poll, I would vote none. :bag:

·
Registered
915 Posts
This is just my personal preference, of course, but I don't really like the titanium SS with the Red accents for some reason. I don't know why the trim bothers me so much, but the red on the mirrors reminds me of a big red clown's nose or a pair of red clown shoes. :clown:

If that's your taste, more power to you, rioux! :)
In my case, if there were an option in the poll, I would vote none. :bag:
I like it, except for the red mirrors

·
Registered
110 Posts
I plan on plasti dipping mine as soon as I can!
I've plastidipped things before. Just be careful you do not get a bubble in your plastidip and allow water to run in it... Other than that, I feel like its pretty mint product... Check out the Martian and Alien flakes and all the newer stuff you can do. I wanna do the Martian Blue.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts