Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what can I say its everything I expected! Its a big time attention getter. Drove it to caffeine and octane this morning and had to walk away from it just so I could talk to my friends I went up there to meet. I like starting off with the negatives. The Bluetooth is my biggest issue. I have to buy a damn apple product now cause my razor does not reconize it. Second, windshield is not tall enough for me, hit me about halfway with my screen up. Third, key seems funny going in and out.

For the positives! What can I say its the closest thing to a shifter cart go cart I have ever driven. When we go to the beach I will never have an urge to go ride go carts again. The power is perfect for it, could always have more but what do you expect from a 4cyl. Also, the sound system I was impressed I was expecting some kind cheap stuff but it seems to be pretty good quality. But, the positives far out weigh the negatives.
Side note the 2000 viper my brother has did not pull to bad on it from a 40-100 roll I think I caught him while he was in lower rpms tough.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
There is never a good enough reason to buy an apple product .

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There seems to be an USB plug in the glove box I could use that maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts