Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows the "Ghetto Grey" isn't in our league, but it's time we narrow down this debate even more..... Who has the better Red ?????

IMG_6670.JPG
IMG_6673.JPG

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Well.... I saw snow in your video. That lead me to the assumption that there are a potentially limited amount of days you can drive your fast one. Living in Florida, today for example sunny and 75, I'd say my grey is faster, cause I can use it year round. I mean your top speed is zero, sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Better than what? Those are all SL's.

And how about performing a public service and changing you avatar?

Seriously, it's really unpleasant.

Thanks for your consideration.

I enthusiasticly agree!! That avatar gives me the creeps. I know you think it's funny, but it is super annoying. This isnt the first mention of someone asking you to change it. Do us all a favor and please change it. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I enthusiasticly agree!! That avatar gives me the creeps. I know you think it's funny, but it is super annoying. This isnt the first mention of someone asking you to change it. Do us all a favor and please change it. Thanks.
Yeah, and why you are at it.... change your face. I don't really like that either. :facepalm:;) ha

Reactions: Shack

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I promise I will do it just for you on February 30th. :kiss:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts