Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You got that right! Just hard knowing the trails won't be open for nearly two more months here. Won't even go pick mine up until after the thanksgiving holiday. May even wait till after xmas this year as we will be celebrating in TX. Here's hoping there is more snow on the ground here than in Dallas this year! :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Nice, thanks for posting. I would swear that first video by Siren was the same conditions my son and I made a trip to Luck and back. Tons of fresh heavy snow fall with lots of tree branches over the trails in the morning. Things got much better in the afternoon but we were ducking and riding around down branches and trees all the way up.

That wind storm footage is awesome. It does look like we will be riding sleds before the SS this year. My real hope now is to not even drive it but be able to pick it up before the roads are salted. If snow is on the ground I will have to talk to the dealer about my options.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Up by siren WI

Rode from my place to Hayward and back and this was by New Richmond during a wind storm! Looked like we were riding in the clouds.
Thank you for posting those videos turbo
I really like the first one......I was actually tilting my head on the curves while watching the video , Very realistic

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Mike Mtl's comment about tilting his head watching the video reminded me of when I was stationed at the Defense language Institute in Monterey, CA, back in the early 1980s. The local computer store in pacific grove stocked ealry business computers along with the Atari 400/800 computers and we would have pilots from the Naval Postgraduate School come in and plunk down over $1000 to buy an Atari 800 computer system just so they could play Star Raiders. It was like they were in the cockpit of a fighter, leaning during turns to the point that sometimes you thought they were going to fall out of their chair.:) It was a fun game and sold many an Atari computer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts