1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3-24-15 037.JPG
3-24-15 032.JPG
3-24-15 032.JPG
I had some rubber mat laying around in the garage I might have tossed in the trash. So I saved a piece and measured the area rear opening 16" X 7" cut the rubber to fit and re-installed the three little screws.

I saw this add for a nice looking mud flap on another site for $49.99 plus shipping! Wow what a mark-up!!! Maybe I should make some parts for Slingshot owners and sell them half-off? It's a mud flap how hard can it be to make one?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
@MISTERZ06, didn't you post those pics a few months ago, when this idea was new? We need to get the forum mods to post some of these ideas as sticky notes so they are up front for all time. That Garmin thread that disappeared when the OP left the forum is another example, if these ideas are made permanent then they aren't lost when folks get mad and leave the forum..........just sayin.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@MISTERZ06, didn't you post those pics a few months ago, when this idea was new? We need to get the forum mods to post some of these ideas as sticky notes so they are up front for all time. That Garmin thread that disappeared when the OP left the forum is another example, if these ideas are made permanent then they aren't lost when folks get mad and leave the forum..........just sayin.
I just posted mine for first time starting the discussion. Sticky notes is a great idea! I swear since adding this mud flap from a junk piece of rubber it has reduce some of the rear end noise!
3-24-15 032.JPG

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just got done making my mud flap and the total cost was $7.99 for a floor mat. I did a test run with a piece of cardboard and wrote down the dimensions for the people who were asking.

flap.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts