Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Without going back through all the posts from the last year, What's the consensus from the forum peanut gallery on the the 2020 SS and the new engine, trans, and front end looks? I gotta admit, I am glad they seem to incorporate a lot of the aftermarket fixes and owner complaints, but I was hoping for a bigger styling change to the body.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Without going back through all the posts from the last year, What's the consensus from the forum peanut gallery on the the 2020 SS and the new engine, trans, and front end looks? I gotta admit, I am glad they seem to incorporate a lot of the aftermarket fixes and owner complaints, but I was hoping for a bigger styling change to the body.
Have not personally seen one, but reports from Rabtech and others are pretty positive. Talking to some of the dealer sales are WAY up with the auto trans. Hope that a good sign for the Slingshot longevity.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Lots of positive talk on the fit and finish, especially in the cockpit. Some positive feedback from the resident gearheads on the Polaris Prostar in it's stock form(s). The jury is still out on the 'auto' trans from what I've heard. Most who have reported consider it 'clumsy' in it's shifting under power.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I saw this in Alberta, Canada. I guess this differentiates it from a regular intersection.

View attachment 184324
The young lady that works for me would believe that it is an important intersection with directions to a garage sale.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
As many of our Slingshot family/friends have known for a long time Georgia and I have been working as fundraiser and supporters of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation for 15 years. In past years the Ride for Kids as had many rides around the country to raise funds for research. 2020 has been devastating to the efforts to continue to raise the fund... No real rides only 'virtual' rides. Georgia are continuing to do what we can to raise funds to help the kids and families.
Can you help?
Couple of ways you can help. Send us a check made out to
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF)
%Ej Ford
5503 W Johnson Rd
La Porte, IN 46350

or on line to our fund raising page
https://team.curethekids.org/team/283217
The Foundation is a 501c358-1966822

61 - 80 of 85 Posts