Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
What were you running for boost?
get rid of that intake manifold and get a rbc manifold from the k20z3 they flow a lot better also make sure u set it for boost by gear so you can have some sort of traction lol but im sure you are not going to go to crazy with power id say 325 should be fun on 3 wheels

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
I'll be running at around 9 lbs so the intake manifold I have will be fine. If I were going higher on the boost, the intake and exhaust manifold would be changed.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Got any more pics with body panels or still playing with the power?[/QUOTE
Front clip is at the body shop right now. Here is a pic from last spring.
Got any more pics with body panels or still playing with the power?
Got any more pics with body panels or still playing with the power?
Taken last spring. Front clip is at body shop getting finished now.
0113190957.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
IMG_20190831_111819984_HDR.jpg
Front end finished and painted. Boosted and intercooled @10 lbs. Not much can touch this on the street.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help me wrap my head around the transmission. I may just be over thinking this. This is using a TKO 600 which is a 5 speed I believe? How is the shifting handled as transmission is turned a different orientation in this reverse trike as it would normally would in a traditional RWD? In my head, the shift patter would be backward or am I wrong? Really cool just trying to figure out how this works.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Help me wrap my head around the transmission. I may just be over thinking this. This is using a TKO 600 which is a 5 speed I believe? How is the shifting handled as transmission is turned a different orientation in this reverse trike as it would normally would in a traditional RWD? In my head, the shift patter would be backward or am I wrong? Really cool just trying to figure out how this works.

I am using a Honda S2000 6 speed transmission. I had originally put it on the street with a TKO600 because I was going to convert it to a paddle shifter setup. The Tremec was a horribly loud transmission, so I went back to the S2000 transmission. Shift pattern in reversed. My brain adjusts!! So much fun now that it's turbocharged and intercooler. Sitting at about 300 HP. Taking it to Monterey Car Week this year.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts