Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We quote insurance for Polaris Slingshots, in 35 states and full coverage is considered to be Liability, Comprehensive and Collision. Some states (but not all) have mandatory coverage such as, Uninsured Motorist, Underinsured Motorist and so on. Insurance companies annual premiums are based on four main stats, credit score, age, zip code and what you are insuring. Then come all the respective discounts.

Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
saved $300 by changing to Allstate with TWFG

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
[email protected] Shot Dan an email a couple of days ago.......... Just to see if this guy was for real after reading all the positive reply's .....Long story short....... We are one of the original owners of an SS here in SoCal..... We purchased our SS in November of 2014 and pretty much took what we could get insurance wise on a one bike motorcycle policy..... :( ........3 years later we are now with Dan with a 25% yearly savings on the same coverage with the same insurer........Give this guy a call......He is the real deal........ :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
has anyone found an insurance underwriter that will offer a reasonable price for full coverage on the slingshot?
Rango
I was turned down by my insurance carrier because they do not insure motorcycles. I contacted Rider who does do motorcycles and they refused to do the slingshot stating it was not a MC. My dealer gave me a referral to a company called Foremost Insurance and they charged me $700.00 for full coverage for a year with a $100.00 deductible.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Mr Kevin,
When you represent the top (5) insurance carriers for the Polaris Slingshot AND you understand the (11) possible discounts available, we always quote the best price!

PS Most agents could not name all (11) discounts.

Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
(832) 364-6630

I was turned down by my insurance carrier because they do not insure motorcycles. I contacted Rider who does do motorcycles and they refused to do the slingshot stating it was not a MC. My dealer gave me a referral to a company called Foremost Insurance and they charged me $700.00 for full coverage for a year with a $100.00 deductible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They need car drive license or motorcycle license to buy insurance? For slingshot im thinking buy one . Mÿ mercury insurance ask me need to have motorcycle license to buy insurance ??? Im from California north

·
Registered
101 Posts
State Farm. $223 a year, full coverage on 2018 SL. Never asked about a motorcycle license, but I have had one since the 60's. Being in the boonies of Northeast Iowa gets cheap insurance on everything. They figure you're only going to use it 6 or 7 months a year anyway.
I tell people from the Big City that I do NOT live at the end of the world, BUT YOU CAN SEE IT FROM MY PORCH.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts