Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cedarpark-weather.png

Are you kidding me!! Perfect Slingshot weather this weekend!!

Why is mother nature messing with me like this??

Well if all else fails I guess I'll be cruising my Honda Mower around the lawn :(

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Ugh it's brutal isn't it?! Hopefully your lawn mower has a cup holder to help ease the pain of doing yard work instead of cruising the cool streets of Austin in a Slingshot.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
View attachment 1168

Are you kidding me!! Perfect Slingshot weather this weekend!!

Why is mother nature messing with me like this??

Well if all else fails I guess I'll be cruising my Honda Mower around the lawn :(
Mother Nature isn't messing with you, she thought you'd have the SS by now and she was planning a great weekend for you. If Polaris would get with the program you still have a couple of days left before Fri...:sorry:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I was waiting for the Yamaha FZ-09 to be available with ABS when I learned about the Slingshot.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Like the military one as well. Seriously considered buying one myself. Just can't ride a single 500 in the DC metro. I'd get killed in traffic.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Just to keep on subject.
October 1st here in Michigan: The day started at 52*F, got up to 64*F. Still in shorts.
At least the ten day shows temps in the 60s for the extended range, and if the sun is shining, that's good enough outdoor weather for me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
65 today in NJ. I'll take my victory out a few more time before the trade. Then will probably look for a cheap cruser over the winter to hide in the back of the garage

·
Registered
541 Posts
88 today Northern California. Perfect SS weather.
Update Saturday 94
Sunday 96
To hot. Come on cooler weather, at least mid
80's
Sat in a demo couple days ago, it was mid 80's these SS are going to need seat covers in warm weather dam near burnt my legs.
Note to self. Longer shorts. But not to worry I'll have seat covers before I even get my SS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts