Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And some more... I took the 4th picture - it has some guy sitting in the driver's seat - to get a feel for rearward visibility. Here's where I think the back-up camera will be valuable to anyone wearing a three-quarter or full-face helmet. For those folks, the mirrors may be about all you've got, or your will really be craning your head around to get a glimpse behind you.
DSC_0827.JPG
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0884.JPG
DSC_0888.JPG
DSC_0892.JPG
DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0901.JPG

·
Registered
266 Posts
In pics 2 & 3 it shows what looks like the passenger grab handle. Is that the part they took off when CT and company saw them at Haydays last weekend?
If I understand correctly, the grab handle on the outside (right of the passenger) is still there, but a grab handle on the inside (between seat and console) was eliminated or covered.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Do u have any pics of the grey one sitting there to, next to it. I ordered the grey one put might switch to the red maybe. Not many pics of grey one out there. not sure which one i want more

·
Registered
438 Posts
Anyone have a closeup of the grey, showing maybe metallic in the paint?
I hope it has metallic, as a plain grey would be just so boring.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do u have any pics of the grey one sitting there to, next to it. I ordered the grey one put might switch to the red maybe. Not many pics of grey one out there. not sure which one i want more
Ask and ye shall receive!

DSC_0869.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
IMGP0680.JPG
IMGP0683.JPG
IMGP0691.JPG
IMGP0706.JPG
IMGP0707.JPG
DSC_0159.JPG

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The grey is hot!!! going to stay with ordering my grey one and just had my own radio. Thanks for pics. CJFINK what did u think of the grey in person.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I see the metallic in the gray, so i am a happy camper with my decision to go with gray and infotainment system/backup camera.
I was just worried it was gonna be non-metallic gray.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I am glad i went with grey to cant wait. all i need is a nice radio and i will be good. Hey Allln5450 did your dealer cut u a good deal on your radio.

·
Registered
438 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts