Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,801 Posts
Your not the only one. I think I have kept SlingMods in business this year. Once you start you can’t stop. But when you customize it makes your SS one of a kind. I live in Vancouver Canada and I am the only one that has customized a slingshot. It’s worth the coin to know your the king of your town
I spent 3 days in Vancouver last week...was hoping to see a slingshot...no luck.

On a side note...that damn city is ridiculous. Not sure how anyone can live in the downtown area.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Agreed, it is nuts. I have friends in Vancouver, one sent me a text the other day saying he saw "one of those 3 wheeled thingies that you have" near his house, LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Agreed, it is nuts. I have friends in Vancouver, one sent me a text the other day saying he saw "one of those 3 wheeled thingies that you have" near his house, LOL
We are lucky if we have a dozen in all of bc. I see rides on instagram with hundred or more slingshots. I have only found one other guy to Cruz with. Saying that I am the only truly custom slingshot. We just had a massive car show with tons of hot rods , muscle cars , runners and my lonely slingshot..... and the slingshot always gets the attention.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts