Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there are any future SS owners in Kansas and Missouri out there that may want to organize for 2015?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I'm in KC too so, that's a start. My SS dealer is in NE though and like everyone my SL is TBD

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes, Yes there are ....
Mike, are you in KC, Kansas? If so, every see or hear of Speaker Rd? That was named after my great grandfather who settled and farmed there in mid 1800's. I get back there every few years and visit my cousins.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm south KC/Stilwell actually. I had to deposit at a NE dealer to get a #1 reservation. I figured it would be a nice way to drive home although it may be a cold one!
Mike, are you in KC, Kansas? If so, every see or hear of Speaker Rd? That was named after my great grandfather who settled and farmed there in mid 1800's. I get back there every few years and visit my cousins.
Nope in KC, MO - Have not seen Speaker Rd but what an honor to have a road named after a family member. I will have to google map it and see where it is.

Looked it up - I drive right over it on 635 all the time - how cool !!!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
My dealer said he will get me a vin as soon as he has it, only one day left to hit the system in October. I may be in luck with the number 1 spot on the base model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So guys... what's the most recent word from your dealers? Mine remains the little TBD info from last Friday.
New Info on Midwest delivery.... it is not happening soon.
Here in the Midwest we all got pushed to the middle or end of December. Polaris "screwed" the Midwest dealers and customers. And for all you folks out there who would like to voice your opinion to Polaris directly here is the number 1-800-330-9407 push 0 immediately. And listen to what smoke they blow up your shorts. My dealer had his zone rep contact me and he did call me directly. And did confirm that anyone in the Midwest WILL NOT receive delivery until the Middle or End of December. So all you folks in Texas, enjoy them now, we in the Midwest will be checking into Snow Skies for ours ..... whenever they arrive? PLEASE, I encourage everyone that is waiting for a Slingshot to call the number above and voice your opinion, and OPEN up a case number with Polaris.
thanks
MBnoBS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you a dealer? I'm surprised that specific of info is even known
I am not a dealer for Polaris, I definitely am noBS , and always seem to get right to the source. Believe me isn't wasn't easy but check it out yourself. Midwest area has been excluded from initial drop offs. Watch and see who gets them first. Call and voice your opinion to Polaris.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will believe it when I see a Texas guy sitting in his :cigar: waaaaaay too much hearsay going around.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Been looking the maps over trying to find optimal curvy scenic roads throughout the midwest. Interesting that Arkansas is not added to any of the regional SS forums and I do know NW Arkansas has some of the coolest roads and switchback highways in this part of the country. I will be slingshotting around Eureka Springs for sure!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Then Omaha should be just down the street from Spirit Lake.....then KC.....then maybe Texas. Let's not start south Mr. Polaris. Let's start north so we can get a few days before the snow shuts us down for the season!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts