Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome CPT hook. I from central Illinois. May have to hook up a ride in summer. Hopefull SS arrives in Oct. But when?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Granite City, IL here..... I picked mine up Wednesday evening. Rode all day Wednesday, thursday, and friday to work and it was colddddd, but so much fun...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just south of the Metro east in Steeleville Illinois , we all need to find some place to meet when the weather breaks .

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,155 Posts
Mt Vernon after the weather breaks and riding all winter in SW Florida 85F this week.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can't remember how to fine and contact people from the map. So I am posting this and hopefully some of you near Springfield, Ill will be able to make it.

Hello Fellow Sling Shot owners of Central Illinois,

I live in Champaign, IL and will be having some of my large oil paintings on display at the State of Illinois Museum in Springfield, Illinois for several months. I will be there for the opening reception this Friday (March 13) from (5:30 to 7:30pm).

I will also be giving a talk on March 19 (Thursday) from (7 to 8 pm).

If you can make it I would appreciate the support and also the opportunity to meet more Sling Shot riders.

In addition, I also have several other large scale paintings at Edwards Place gallery/museum until the end of the month.

Exhibition titled: “Pro-Text: When Words Enter Visual Art”.

Illinois State Museum, 502 S. Spring Street, Springfield, IL 62706

This is free and open to the public.

If you would like to see more of my most recent paintings (Fragment Series) this link should get you there: http://www.briansullivanart.com/paintings.html.

You are also welcome to come by the studio in Champaign to see works in progress.

Thanks

Brian J. Sullivan

·
Registered
198 Posts
Springfield MO. Come to the Ozarks Invasion. It's going to be a blast. Fantabulous riding roads around there, and meet some great people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts