Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your dealer of choice for having and recall work or service work done on your slingshot. I purchased my through Tousley Motorsports, but there service dept. I feel sucks. I have called twice in the last couple days to schedule my sling for recall work and to have them replace back up camera. I sit on hold waiting for service then finally have to leave a message for a call back or get disconnected. Well No back.
I realize it is spring and places are busy but all I'm looking for is a place in line and will bring in my sling when they are ready to work on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’ve brought mine to two dealers in MN, once to Northway in East Bethel and twice to Meis Outland in St Cloud (they bought out Bristows a year or so ago). Northway was good but they have a really small shop so I could see some issues with scheduling and turn around time. I prefer Meis, great service and a really nice newly remodeled shop and showroom. It’s kind of a drive if you live in the east Metro though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bison Thunder motorcycles in St. Michael. They're one of the most friendly and down to earth dealers I've ever been to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts