Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit on a red slingshot yesterday. I have been riding over 50 years. My curent ride is a Victory Vision. I love it, it is the best bike I have ever owned, and I haver owned a few.. But I am getting old, and I am starting to feel the weight of the Vision. I am going to trade it in on the slingshot before the Victory gets too heavy for me. The other reason I want a Slingshot is because my wife is getting old also and is finding it more and more difficult to climb on the Vision. I want her to go with me, so a Slingshot is fixing too problems for me. Besides, she can pilot it any time she wants to or needs to.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I put a deposit on a red slingshot yesterday. I have been riding over 50 years. My curent ride is a Victory Vision. I love it, it is the best bike I have ever owned, and I haver owned a few.. But I am getting old, and I am starting to feel the weight of the Vision. I am going to trade it in on the slingshot before the Victory gets too heavy for me. The other reason I want a Slingshot is because my wife is getting old also and is finding it more and more difficult to climb on the Vision. I want her to go with me, so a Slingshot is fixing too problems for me. Besides, she can pilot it any time she wants to or needs to.
Welcome to the madness both of you!!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hey Dennis! I'm first up for the SL version. And soon after I take delivery I will be going to Mobile Alabama in it. I will be passing through Vicksburg, Jackson, then Hattiesburg. Then again returning to Shreveport. Let's meet for coffee along the interstate. You & the misses can test drive the Slingshot too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dennis! I'm first up for the SL version. And soon after I take delivery I will be going to Mobile Alabama in it. I will be passing through Vicksburg, Jackson, then Hattiesburg. Then again returning to Shreveport. Let's meet for coffee along the interstate. You & the misses can test drive the Slingshot too!
Hello Stan, we are quite a ways north of where you are planing to ride I think. We are about 30 miles south of Memphis off of Highway 55.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome Dennis.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to you and the wife.
I'm getting a SlingShot too because of age also want the wife to beable to ride and drive. Looking forward to all the fun times and memories that will occur in our Slingshot.
I'll just have to remember where the keys are hid. Grandkids will be wanting to borrow it. But I'm getting old so I'll just say now where are thoughs dang keys. :):rolleyes:
Enjoy your ride.
Post what your opinion is once you've put some miles on it.
Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to you and the wife.
I'm getting a SlingShot too because of age also want the wife to beable to ride and drive. Looking forward to all the fun times and memories that will occur in our Slingshot.
I'll just have to remember where the keys are hid. Grandkids will be wanting to borrow it. But I'm getting old so I'll just say now where are thoughs dang keys. :):rolleyes:
Enjoy your ride.
Post what your opinion is once you've put some miles on it.
Thanks
Dear BatSlinger, you are not old yet, but maybe if you keep riding you will never get old. so far it's working for me, I'm just too old to get on the roof, dig a hole, or do yard work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts